Me

Me

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Little Help From My Friends...

TRU SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

As a almost 100% self taught photographer...I have had struggles over the past two years. As I have experienced this journey that is PHOTOGRAPHY I have come across some amazing artists and people. People that are willing to share their tricks of the trade, ideas, give constructive criticisms and to have fun with.

One of these people that has helped me along the way is Ms. Trudy with TruShots Photography. Trudy is the administrator of a group I used to belong to on Myspace but has since switched over to Facebook. Trudy has been there with me in my growth as a photographer.

A few days ago Trudy asked me if I would participate in a female photographer's spotlight...I of course said yes and the rest is blog history.

Please take a moment to look at the interview.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment