Me

Me

Monday, September 6, 2010

Brandi & Josh 9/4/10



From the moment you walked up to Windmill Farms...you could see accents of purple and green. Beautiful decorations everywhere. Even tucked away into places you would not expect them.

This was the first time I had met Brandi and Josh. They are a couple from Phoenix who booked me via email. I was very excited to meet them!

I headed to the cottage to meet Brandi for the first time. She was a beautiful sight! When I arrived she was almost ready for her photos but her Mother was finishing lacing up her dress.


I did not have much time with Brandi and Josh so we quickly got the girls outside to begin taking photos of Brandi and her brides maids...as you can see they all looked AMAZING!

After rushing to get the bride's photos and photos of her with her brides maids it was time to bring the men out! We had very little time to get their photos done but I think they had a good time!




Brandi was all smiles and tears as she walked down the aisle with her "Papa".
The ceremony was beautiful...
Brandi and Josh wrote their own vows, which I found very touching.











My time with Brandi and Josh was short but sweet. It was a pleasure meeting them and being able to share their special day with them. Congratulations to you Brandi and Josh! May love fill your days for a lifetime to come!




1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous Marisa!! I love them! What a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete