Me

Me

Friday, October 1, 2010

Del & Heather 9/11/10




When I first met Heather I had never met such and excited Bride. Her excitement filled up the room as we talked about her upcoming big day!! After Heather and Del had told me about their Wedding plans I had a feeling I was in store for a beautiful day filled with lots of love and I was right!

When I arrived at Heather's Cousin's home, where the girls were getting ready Heather had placed herself in the sink, yes IN the sink to do her makeup. It was just about the cutest thing I had ever seen!



I was very lucky to once again be blessed with the company of my assistant photographer Amanda. Amanda took the little ones out to the front yard and I stayed inside with Heather to capture that magical moment of her putting on her Wedding gown.





After I capture that special moment between Heather, her Mother and her Sister Amy...we all headed outside to take the formal photos with the Bride and her family.





The girls looked beautiful and the boys looked very handsome!!








After we finished up with the formals it was time for me and Amanda to part ways with the girls and head over to shoot formals with the Groom (Del) and his family.

Now when Heather had told me that her Wedding was going to be at the family compound in Prescott. I had no idea how BEAUTIFUL it was going to be!!! There was a beautiful white tent with lovely table clothes and chair covers, yummy beautifly flowered cupcakes on the as the table toppers, lights strung from just about every tree they could be strung from, beautiful green grass and a beautiful archway. It just looked amazing. The did a really lovely job with all the decorations. Amanda and I began to capture the Groom's family formals...








Del was probably the most nervous groom I have ever had the pleasure of working with. It really showed how much he loves Heather!! =)

Now it was time for Heather to arrive and the ceremony to begin...



The ceremony was very touching. Heather smiled with her amazing smile the entire time...she lit up her entire surroundings and brought most of us to tears...yes including me!!
After the ceremony we gathered all the family members and we took all the formal photos and then I did like I like to do and I stole Heather and Del away so that they could get some alone time and I could capture those special moments...
After photos I had to let Heather and Del go...so that they could enjoy their reception. The sun came down...the lights went on...the music was playing. Everyone was eating and having a great time! The food smelled amazing and I heard that it was!
My time with Heather and Del was coming to an end so I captured the last most important moments of the day and had to say goodbye to one of my favorite weddings of the year...









Thank you Heather & Del for choosing me as your photographer for your most special day...thank you Amy for telling your Sister about me. I am honored that I was able to capture your BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment