Me

Me

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ryan & Lindsay 9/21/10


A wedding on a Tuesday you ask??? Well...if the date falls on what happens to be the 47th Wedding Anniversary of your Mother and Father and ALSO the 11th Wedding Anniversary of your Sister and Brother in Law...you might also choose to honor their love while you celebrate yours! What a grand idea this was!!!

I first met Lindsay and Ryan at the St. Michael's Cafe in downtown Prescott a couple months before their wedding date.

They explained to me that they were having a very small ceremony at the Hassayampa and inviting only very close friends and family. At the time that we met not many plans were in order and Lindsay and Ryan explained to me that they were pretty relaxed folks...perfect for me! =)

On this Wedding I had the pleasure of having Tammy Vogt (with Tammy Vogt Photography) from Phoenix as my assistant photographer.

Tammy and I met up in the courtyard then headed up to the Bride's room...I took a sigh and smiled when I saw how beautiful Lindsay looked. I knew the moment I met Lindsay and Ryan and they told me where the wedding would be that I would take shots of her in the hallway in the windowsill. I had photographed my cousin there years before and I knew it would be the perfect spot for beautiful natural light photos.

The ceremony was very intimate and you could just feel the love in the air! After the ceremony we gathered all the family members for photos and took formal photos in the courtyard. After that Ryan, Lindsay and Ryan's Brother (and Bestman) and I, hopped in the truck and took a quick trip downtown to get the "Love Stops Traffic" shot. You would not believe all the attention Ryan and Lindsay got! They had a blast doing this shot! =) We spent a short amount of time doing some photos of just Ryan and Lindsay and then it was off to party!



The reception was a blast to be a part of! Let me tell you, these folks had a BLAST! Everyone spent the rest of the evening chatting, dancing and laughing! The sound of music and laughter filled the air...you could tell by the expressions on all of their faces that they were having a blast celebrating Ryan and Lindsay's love!




Thank you for allowing me to be part of such an intimate and special day...
Love ~
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment