Me

Me

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Best Friend is having a baby...

I have been very blessed over the past three years to make some pretty incredible friendships...one of them being with my best friend and fellow photographer (and partner in crime at Weddings) Mrs. Alee Svensson.  We have not only grown as photographers together over the years but we have also become very close friends.  I love this girl and her family with all my heart.  Alee is a cross between a Daughter (because I Mother her) and a Sister (because I can tell her anything).

When Alee asked if I would take maternity photos for her I was not only flattered, because she is an amazing photographer and expects the highest of quality and amazing art, but she means the world to me...so obviously I was honored!!

I took Alee and her family to Watson Lake and we spent a little time capturing images for the invitations to her baby shower.


I was thrilled when Alee told me that she wanted to do photo invitations instead of regular ones!  We both agreed it was a ton more special this way.  We had a blast doing these photos.  I got some great shots of Alee and Nic cracking up every time I told them to kiss and some great video of it as well, but she won't let me show those.  =)





I can't wait for the day when Alee is about 9 months pregnant and I do her actual maternity photos...yep this was just a warm up.  I especially cannot wait to meet the new baby Svensson!!!  I hope to be able to take LOTS of photos of baby Svensson as soon as he arrives!!



Alee, Nic and Erik...you three are a blessing to me and your new little one will be a blessing to your already loving and wonderful family.  I wish you all the love and good health in the world!  Thank you for choosing me for your first maternity photos, not only because you are my friends but because you admire and respect my work.  Love you all!!





Marisa

The Svenssons

No comments:

Post a Comment